Video is undoubtedly one of the hottest topics in online marketing today. If you’re already taking advantage of this versatile, powerful, social-media-friendly medium, you know just how much it can impact your special events and meetings.
If you haven’t yet jumped into the world of online video, it’s not too late to make a splash. As a leading provider of live webcasting services since 2006, Zeitbyte can help bring your event to life online. With our extensive experience, cutting-edge equipment, and service-oriented approach, we offer a one-stop solution for the entire webcasting process: pre-production, customization of a video player, live encoding, post-production, and even hosting/streaming your archived webcast. We can handle as much of as little of the process as you’d like.
Our professionals go on location to produce and stream live special events, ensuring a smooth process from start to finish — and beyond. We’re based in New York City but travel to wherever in the U.S. you need us to be. We maintain a filmmaker’s eye for quality, the latest in technological know-how, and a focus on providing expert guidance and superb customer service.
We can webcast or shoot your special events including:
- Corporate meetings
- Press conferences
- Product launches
- Opening ceremonies
- Award ceremonies
- Trade fairs
- Live performances
- Holiday parties
- Fashion shows
- Networking functions
- Product/technology demos
Here are some more ways live streaming can help make your event a spectacular success:
- Vitalize your event with a live broadcast element that builds excitement among in-person attendees and energizes presenters. Stream right to a Facebook page and/or implement our interactive “Submit a Question” feature.
- Incorporate lead-generating and audience-expanding features like registration, PowerPoint integration, closed-captioning, multi-languages, multi-location feeds, customized video-player branding, mobile-device streaming, and more.
- Drive ROI for your event by providing an archived version that can be viewed year-round, ensuring increased engagement and the maximum mileage out of your message. (We can also create and duplicate event DVDs for you.)
- Expand your event visibility exponentially with the added virtual exposure only a webcast can provide. “Virtual” and “hybrid” events allow you to couple your traditional “in-person” event with an online component, enabling you to increase participation in a budget-conscious fashion.
- Offer those unable to attend your event in person not only the chance to experience it from a remote location, but also the ability to interact with presenters and other attendees via integrated social-media functionality like Facebook streaming, Twitter feeds, audience Q&A, contests, and more.
- Integration with Skype and social media including Facebook, Twitter, and Yammer
- Registration and lead capture
- Multi-room/location events
- Post-production and DVD authoring
- Integration of presentations
- HD-/SD-capable equipment with professional video and audio interfaces (no SDI or component signal conversion necessary)
- Multi-bitrate streaming
- Support for all mobile device formats: iOS (iPhone, iPad, iPod touch), Android
- Versatility/adaptability to ensure the success of every event
- We work hard to make your webcast a huge success. You can rely on us every step of the process, from start to finish.
- We’re not just a voice on the other end of the phone during events or a shadowy persona messaging via online chats: In addition to going on-site for webcast events, we personally answer phones for pre-event questions and post-event support issues.
- Our staff experts are fluent in both “techie” and “layman,” ensuring smooth communication no matter how webcast-savvy you are.
- We run through rigorous site inspections and advanced testing so you can rest assured that everything goes smoothly on the big day.
- We’ve built a reputation for being dependable, prepared, prompt, committed to client satisfaction, and professional at all times.
Chintimini M. Keith
Interactive Producer, 360° Digital Influence, Ogilvy Public Relations Worldwide
Thank you for a fabulous webcast! From the planning to the numerous site checks, your team was committed to the success of the webcast — and the happiness of our client! The Zeitbyte team was professional, punctual, and very detail-oriented.
Prefer to produce and encode your own webcast, but need some help with the hosting? Learn more about our self-provisioning webcast solution.